Monday, September 24, 2007

Choir concert

Christina had her first choir concert last night. They did very well! Actually, the Male Chorale and New Song (Christina's choir) were about 5 miles away from one another, so we went to the Male Chorale concert for 30 mins, and then saw Christina's choir.

This morning, I woke up at about 4:20 am thinking it was about time for basketball (I play basketball at 6 am on MWF). Maybe it was because dad and I usually leave about the same time and for some reason he left earlier today. His diligence amazes me! Anyway, my alarm went off at 5:20, and I decided that I could sleep for another 10 mins or so. Well, you know what happens when you decide to go back to sleep... I woke up at about 5:55 and was out the door by about 5:58. I must admit, I played horrible basketball this morning. It was pathetic! There was one play where I was passing the ball in, and Pastor Tim faked to the right and then went left... I was already in motion to throw it right, and tried to hold onto it. I ended up bounce passing it to the guy on the other team nice and softly. I am just so glad that wasn't on video. :) It was fun anyway, although I think I did more good for the other team than I did mine.

I had Calculus class this morning. We were doing some physics problems today, so it was nice actually knowing how to do the problems before he taught anything. :) Well, time to study 1 John 3 and do some homework.

No comments: