Thursday, April 17, 2008

Friends are graduating...

We went to some friend's senor recital last night. It kind of brought me to the realization that friends are graduating and moving away. It is very exciting to see what God has done and is doing in their lives... but it is also a been sad to see them go. Tomorrow night is our last Bible study for the semester. I guess it all has to come to an end at some point. I am really looking forward to tomorrow night though. I finished up 2 Peter today. I love the exhortation that he gives at the end after talking about the end times and how we will be challenged in our faith.

You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness, but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

No comments: