Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Or... not!

Well, I was (emphasis on the was) disappointed this morning. My teacher came in and said that we are going to have to have class on Friday! We all just about died right there. haha The new plan is... Monday for two hours and Friday for two hours. This means I don't have class until 1 pm on Tuesday and Thursday. For those that don't have class before 1 pm on chapel days (Tuesday/Thursday), they don't have to go!!! So, I no longer have to sit through save the earth, woman's rights, black appreciation, aids awareness day, etc. Praise the Lord! I'm not saying that these things aren't bad, but the put that kind of emphasis on them is definitely unneeded and unhealthy. It would be nice to crack a Bible open every once in a while. ;) Anyway, I am very happy about that. I may even have more time to work than I had expected! Anyway, I'm back to work tomorrow and then off to baseball. I need to get some sleep. I have a little bit of a cold.

No comments: