Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The end is in sight!

I can't believe it! I only have one week of normal classes after the week, and then finals. I am really ready for a little bit of time off. Lord willing, I'll get to see my nephew. :D I am in the midst of making some important decisions, so prayers for that would be awesome. This week was probably the busiest week of the quarter aside from finals. I am pretty much done with the crazy stuff this week. I think I did pretty poorly on my music appreciation test, but we'll see. I missed an important class period for that, so I might be talking with the teacher about it. Life goes on! :) I have been reading in the Psalms quite a bit. They are extremely refreshing. I plan to finish up Jeremiah next week some time. We had a ton of running practice today. By we, I mean myself and two other guys. We are all in the same class, so we miss practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We missed the running that the other guys did, so we had to make it up today. It was good excersise though. :) Well, I'm headed to bed!

No comments: