Sunday, March 16, 2008

Studying...

I have three finals (two for one class) on Tuesday, one on Wed, and one on Thursday. I am preparing my study sheets right now. Church went well this morning. I am continually blessed by the teaching of the Word. I signed up for a four day intro to Biblical counseling thing. I am really excited about it. There is a couple that is looking for a house to move into soon. They are moving out here to be part of our church. The plan is for him to be the assistant pastor, and then start a new church in the area. It is quite exciting! I can't wait until they move out here. This afternoon, I had a baseball game. I missed the first game due to church, but I played part of the second game. I went 0-2 at the plate... grounded out both times. God doesn't always choose to bless with such superficial things as hits in a game, but he certainly has in the past... either way, He is deserving of all of my praise. It may sound weird, but I am thankful for those two ground-outs. I know that it was His plan, and I don't want anything other than that. I have had some wonderful times in prayer this last week. I am really looking forward to what God is going to do in the upcoming weeks. Please keep me in your prayers as I try to listen and obey God's voice.

No comments: