Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break is here!

God has continued to show His grace to me. I honestly thought I completely bombed my religion finals (we had two separate finals for that class). By nothing other than the hand of God, I got an 84% on one of the two. We had to write a big essay during the exam about a book that we had not read (a book that other people did presentations on). I had no idea that we were going to have to do that. I missed classes due to baseball, so I barely heard anything about the book. I knew that it was about Jews and I was pretty sure it was around WWII. I can tell you absolutely nothing about the book other than those two things. I seriously made up the whole entire essay and talked about how the Jews turn to God in the hard times, etc. It actually came together pretty nicely other than the fact that I knew nothing about the book or if those things were true according to that book. I kept it very vague. God is amazing! I think all of my other finals went fairly well. I am so glad to be off of school for a week. :) If all goes as planned, this week is going to be quite full with exciting things. I get to see my nephew for the first time! I found great encouragement in Psalm 84:11 this morning.

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD gives grace and glory; no good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

What an amazing promise! God gives His very best to us, let's not pursue anything less.

No comments: