Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring break is flying by...

I had a wonderful time reading through a bunch of Psalms this morning. After that, Christina, Jonathan, and I went to the gym to play racquetball while mom did her morning workout. It is always fun getting to spend some time with them. The gym has a basketball court too, so we went over there and messed around for a bit. Mom joined Jonathan and I and she asked this guy that was playing on the other side of the court if he wanted to play a game. I felt kind of bad... I think my little brother made the only basket for their team. I wasn't even trying hard for rebounds or anything. My mom impressed me though... she can shoot pretty well from short range! Anyway, it was a lot of fun. I have an important meeting tomorrow night, so if you would pray for wisdom, and for God to override my will where needed... that would be great. :)

No comments: