Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life is Good

I must say that life feels better after exams than before. :) It was nice to come home and relax for a bit. God was very gracious and my first class today was canceled which allowed me to have extra study time. As I walked out the door, I didn't think I did well on the exam, but after looking at the problems again when I got home, I think I did okay. Regardless, the results are His. Thanks for your prayers.

I had to pick up Jonathan from soccer practice this evening, and I wasn't planning on going onto the field (I was barefoot), but they weren't finished yet, so I went out there. They were having a scrimmage game... and I so I just had to join the game. My feet are a little bit sore from being stepped on with cleats and stuff, but it was definitely worth the fun.

I was blessed by Galatians 3 today. It is such an awesome thing that we are not saved by our obedience to the law, but rather by His grace through faith (Eph. 2:8-9). I was thinking a bit about verse 27 where it says that we have been clothed with Christ. Our actions should be an exact representation of Christ. Let us press on to be like Him!
24 Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith.
25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

No comments: