Sunday, October 28, 2007

Moving...

David (one of three elders at church) and his family moved today into a very nice home. Moving is such a long process. It is one thing for us to help him get all of that stuff into his house and garage, but the work has just begun for him. I am very happy for them! :)

Now that I got this verse memorization tool up and running, I am working on creating a small program to notify people when my ip address changes. It would be nice to have a static (unchanging) ip address, but those cost more money. I have been working very slowly (slacking off) on memorizing Romans 12. Verse 10 caught my attention today as I read through it.
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

It is easy to be unselfish when our unselfishness is seen by others, but how about the small things when no one is looking? James 4:17 says that it is a sin to not do a good thing that we know we should do. Let's press on to be examples of unselfishness.

No comments: