Monday, October 29, 2007

Studying for physics... again

I have a quiz tomorrow afternoon, and an exam on Thursday in physics. I am not ready for either of them as of now. You know what I'll be doing all day tomorrow. :) All prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Once again, there has been a change to the Verse Memorization Tool. I finally found a free hosting site for asp.net pages. It definitely isn't the fastest hosting site ever, but it's free and easy. http://aspspider.info/VerseMemorization/ If you have any suggestions, I would love your feedback!

I have often thought about Christianity as we know it and wondered what kind of letter Paul would write to us. I read 1 Corinthians 1 today, which talks about Christian unity. I think this is something that Christianity around the world really struggles with. It is very difficult because there are many false doctrines within individual churches, and so we cannot be united with them. I wish that everyone would just stop their ideas and start reading God's Word so that they see what God's ideas are. Why do we always try to cram God into our own ideas? Why can't we read the Word, take what it says, and be obedient? Is it really that difficult? I pray for Christian unity because I know it will not come as a result of our "great" ideas. It will only happen by individual Christians being obedient to God's Word, and encouraging others to do the same.

No comments: