Monday, February 11, 2008

Another day of school

School went well for the most part today. I didn't completely finish one of my homework assignments for this morning, so I ended up turning it in like 75% done. :( Life goes on. Homework and big projects are starting to pile up. I could definitely use some prayer as I try to stay on top of things. Thankfully, I only have a game on Friday during this week. Last week, having six games in five days really made school work hard. It was a lot of fun, but it makes for a lot of catching up from missed classes. I have not learned much from Jeremiah these last several days. It is not easy reading right now. I keep reminding myself that all of God's Word is profitable. I am continually amazed at how God blesses even when I am so undeserving of it. I am so unfaithful to Him, and yet He is always faithful. I am thankful for His mercy and overwhelming loving kindness.

No comments: