Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Busy!

I really don't have time to say much. We have 7 games from today to Sunday. It is a lot of fun, but very challenging on the academic side of life. I am supposed to read some 570 page book and get a summary of a character in it. I don't see that happening with everything else. I am getting the idea that I'll be skimming it rather than reading. I am supposed to have an exam in physics on Monday. I have four homework assignments for physics due this week. I am a bit stressed for sure. Prayers would be greatly appreciated in this area! My coach prayed with us before the game today! I was very excited. I also had a good opportunity to talk with a couple guys about relationship issues and why I am waiting this last week. Please pray that God would continue to give me opportunities like these... and the wisdom to respond correctly.

No comments: