Monday, February 18, 2008

A little sick...

I have a lot to say, but no time to say it at the moment. I think I did okay on my physics exam although the first problem required an educated guess. God was good though! I spent the majority of last night studying for that exam. Tonight, I am spending most of the night studying for my music appreciation exam tomorrow. This is not the ideal way of preparing for exams, but with everything that I need to do... one day in advance is about as much as I can do at the moment. I have way too much to do, but I know that God will provide the strength to get them done. It would be helpful if I got well soon, but regardless, I know God will give me strength. I am reminded in Jeremiah 45 that we need to be seeking the things that make God's glory known. It is easy to get caught in the trap of living for myself, but I need to take all that I am and use it to show God's glory.

No comments: