Wednesday, December 05, 2007

God's response to repentence

Right after Calculus this morning, I went to Cal baptist to the Christmas chapel. The different music groups perform Christmas music. Everyone did a great job. I have a ton of stuff to do, so I am going to make this short. If you could keep me in prayer, I have a ton of very important paperwork to fill out, and financial aid stuff to work out. It needs to be done this next week and I have finals coming up, so time is limited. In Jeremiah 3:15, I am reminded of God's grace to a repentant heart.
Then I will give you shepherds after My own heart, who will feed you on knowledge and understanding.

After God has done so much, and we have been disobedient, He will still put someone in our lives that will help us grow closer to Him. We don't deserve a second chance any more than we deserved the first chance, but God is full of grace! God wants each of us to be men and women after His heart, to help feed others with knowledge and understanding just like we are being fed.

No comments: