Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Baseball!

Classes went pretty well today. The homework has begun to pile up already, so I'll be doing a lot of that tomorrow before baseball practice tomorrow. I had practice this evening and absolutely loved it! Baseball teams tend to come with a lot of inappropriate language and discussion topics, but it really wasn't too bad. I was very pleased! I don't know what position I will be playing yet, but I played shortstop for most of today. They may already have a shortstop... I don't know. Regardless, I'm going to do my best at wherever he puts me. I got home just before 10 from practice, but once we move to our new field next week, the hours should be a lot more convenient. I was reminded in Jeremiah 25 that God deals with sin very seriously. We must not take His grace lightly.

No comments: