Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Getting busy

I think I can officially say that life is getting busy. On Monday, I had physics homework due, computer homework due, a quiz, and a paper due. On Tuesday, I had more physics homework due, a physics quiz, and computer homework due. Today, I just had lab and a quiz. Tomorrow I have a physics exam and physics homework due as well as a baseball game which I am completely stoked about! I don't think I have much of anything on Friday. On Sunday, I have two baseball games (they are Seventh Day Adventist, so they don't play on Saturdays). My coach is okay with me missing for church. I will probably be there for half of one game, and the whole 2nd game. Sunday night, I am planning on going to a Bonner Singers concert. I need to do four concert reports for my music class. Next Monday, I have an exam in my Religion class, and homework due in physics. I'm not looking forward to that exam for a few reasons... I don't like the content (Greek Mythology), the teacher goes so fast that we can't even copy down the notes (test is based only on the notes), and the teacher has some very weird views on things. Oh well... I shall live. Tuesday, I have a music exam. I am missing the review day tomorrow because of my baseball game, but it should be okay if I can find time to study. So, I guess you could say that life is getting busy. It's somewhat overwhelming to think about all these things at once, so I try to take it a day at a time. I know it would be better if I could be thinking ahead, but right now, I am just trying to stay on track. God has been very good to me thus far, and I have no doubt that He will continue to give me the strength that I need to do well for His glory. If you could pray for God to give me opportunities to talk with others (specifically those on the baseball team) about things that really matter, that would be awesome. I am really looking forward to Bible study on Friday, and my dad's (late) birthday celebration on Saturday. I was reminded in Jeremiah 36 that it is essential that we pay careful attention to what God says in His word. We can't just ignore things because they don't fit our idea of what we think it should be like. God knows everything, and we need to trust and obey!

No comments: