Friday, January 04, 2008

One last weekend

It is the last weekend before school starts. Today was a pretty relaxing day. We had an orthodontist appointment this morning. Jonathan had one of his good friends over for most of the day. We had a great time of family worship this evening. I took my car back to the repair place because they wanted to check for leaks again. Everything seems to be working fine. :) I was reminded in Jeremiah 23:23-24 that God is everywhere, and sees everything.
"Am I a God who is near," declares the LORD, "and not a God far off? Can a man hide himself in hiding places so I do not see him?" declares the LORD. "Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the LORD.

At times, we may feel that He doesn't hear us, but we can be assured that He sees absolutely everything. His quietness often causes us to grow in faith, to draw near to Him, and to seek Him with our whole heart.

No comments: