Friday, January 18, 2008

Wow, life has been busy

I got about half way done with what I was posting yesterday, and I never got around to finishing it. Here is what it said. I was going to post last night, but decided against it since it was past 1 am by the time I finished preparing for my physics exam. I think I did well on the exam. We'll see when my grade comes back. It was a very profitable day today. Physics exam this morning, finished my VGA display controller, wrote a music paper, played guitar for extra credit in music class, did well on the quiz for music, and did my physics homework. Now onto today... classes went well. I finished my homework, but I have quite a bit of studying to do for exams and such. Baseball was a lot of fun--we had a little scrimmage in practice today. God was very good to me. I played very well (made several plays, and got 2 hits and a walk). I had a small opportunity to get to know a guy on the team a little better. We were both going over to the gym to get our arms iced after practice, and he didn't have a car there, so I was able to talk with him for a couple minutes. I am praying for more opportunities like this. It is very difficult to talk with people in group settings... at least in a profitable way. Bible study was very good tonight. I know that this will be very helpful for me. I tend to be naive, and it is essential that we are not deceived by the philosophies of the world. We must let God's word penetrate our hearts because it divides right from wrong.

No comments: