Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Rest is on the way!

I didn't do as well on my physics quiz as I would have liked. I was rushed for time, and didn't understand what a couple things were asking me to do, so I did them incorrectly. On a more positive note, my VGA display controller wasn't working right and I was trying to figure out what was going on with it. Turns out that the new software doesn't work right, so it actually wasn't my fault (amazing). Another cool thing is that I get to play guitar in my music appreciation class on Thursday for extra credit! Also, I am pretty sure that I aced my quiz in music appreciation. I miss baseball practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays because of class, but I will have practice tomorrow at least. There is no lab tomorrow, so I don't have class until 1 pm!!! This makes me quite happy. :) I have a lot of work to do though. In Jeremiah 30, I was reminded of God's amazing work in correcting us and drawing us back toward Himself. I long for the day when we won't have the sin nature, but until then, we must remember that God has equipped us completely so that we can be obedient to Him all the time.

No comments: